National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students. These students are given the good news . Now they can get Ministry of Tribal Affairs from the government. This allows them to continue their educational activities.
These students are given the good news . Now they can get Ministry of Tribal Affairs from the government. This allows them to continue their educational activities.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Eligibility
Stephen’s College candidates who have passed their Post-Graduation exams then got admission in regular base M.Phil/Ph.D.
Family income limit should be 6 lakh per annum. If your income sources exceed this amount . You are not able.
The required documents for NSP (National Scholarship Portal) Scholarships offered by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs for the year 2024 may vary depending on the scholarship category and eligibility criteria. However, here is a general list of commonly requested documents:
- Scholarship Application Form: Complete the online scholarship application form available on the NSP portal for the specific scholarship program.
- Proof of Identity: Provide a government-issued photo ID, such as Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, or driver’s license.
- Proof of Address: Submit a valid residential address proof, like a ration card, electricity bill, or any other government-issued address document.
- Educational Certificates: Attach copies of your educational certificates, including mark sheets and certificates of the last qualifying examination.
- Income Certificate: Provide an income certificate issued by a competent authority to verify your family’s income eligibility for the scholarship.
- Caste Certificate: If applicable, submit a caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority, especially if the scholarship is based on caste or category.
- Bank Account Details: Furnish your bank account information, including the account number and IFSC code, to enable scholarship fund disbursement.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Include recent passport-sized photographs with the application, as per the specifications mentioned in the guidelines.
- Domicile Certificate: Some scholarships may require a domicile certificate as proof of your residence in a particular state or region.
- Tribal Identity Certificate: For scholarships specifically designated for tribal students, provide a tribal identity certificate as proof of your tribal status.
- Admission Proof: Attach proof of admission into a recognized educational institution for the current academic year, such as an admission letter or college ID.
- Aadhar Card: Provide a copy of your Aadhar card, which is often required for identity verification.
- Bank Passbook: In addition to account details, you may be asked to submit a copy of your bank passbook as proof of the provided bank account’s validity.
- Declaration Form: Complete and sign any declaration forms as required by the scholarship authorities.
- Other Specific Documents: Depending on the scholarship category, there may be additional documents required, such as research proposals, project reports, or specific forms related to the scholarship.
Please note that the exact list of required documents and eligibility criteria can vary for different NSP Scholarships offered by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs for the year 2024. It’s crucial to thoroughly review the scholarship guidelines and instructions provided on the NSP portal or by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs to ensure that you provide all necessary documents and meet the specific eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
NSP Scholarship 2024 Aggregate
There is a separate scholarship amount for MPhil and Ph.D.
For Mphil- Rupees. 25000/- p.m.
For Ph.D. – Money. 28000/- p.m.
Time limit to Apply through National Scholarship Portal 2024 is January 2024. Hurry up and submit your online application form and read more .
Q1: How much is the Ministry of Tribal Affair scholarship?
Ans: Scholarships gave Rupees .225/- per month for Day Scholars & Rs.525/- per month for Hostel, for a period of 10 months in the year.
Q2: What are the schemes under Ministry of Tribal Affair?
Ans:NSTFDC, Adivasi Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana – scheme for Scheduled Tribe women, Adivasi Shiksha Rinn Yojana, Education Loan, Micro Credit Scheme for SHGs.
I have written this article after collecting enough information, I have not left anything missing, if you think there is something missing, then I am giving the link to the official website visit it.