Anyone who wants to avail this special scheme should read all the details carefully. Let them see what is required to get it and what are its benefits and apply for this scholarship quickly.
Introduction of Ishan Uday
The purpose of the Ishan Uday Special Scholarship is to provide assistance to students pursuing higher education. The Government of India has introduced the scholarship to uplift the lower class students. After which they can fulfill their dreams and decorate their future.
ISHAN UDAY Special Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Through this scholarship, the problems of the students will be removed and the educational level will be improved. In this, students belonging to medical, engineering, law and other departments will be able to get scholarship. Apart from this, postgraduate and undergraduate students can also get this scholarship.
Table of Contents
1. Eligibility Criteria
Following criteria of eligibility:
- Permanent resident of the North eastern region of India
- Belong to a scheduled tribe or economically weak
- Admission recognized in a college or university in a professional course
- The family income less then INR 4.5 lakhs per annum
2. Application Process
Some following steps of application process:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Government of India.
- Locate the Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 application portal.
- Fill in the required personal, educational and income full details.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as admission letter, income certificate and identity proof.
- Submit the application form and take note of the application no for future reference.
- Keep track of the scholarship announcement dates and regularly check for updates.
3. Benefits of the Scholarship
Some benefits of Ishan Uday Scholarship:
- In this scholarship, you are given money to cover university fees, tuition fees, hostel fees and other expenses.
- You can access quality education.
- You can take admission in any good institution of your choice and choose any subject of your choice.
- Opportunities for academic advancement, skill development, and research activities.
- Hardworking students can make their name and their parents famous.
- This will brighten the future of the entire family and thus eradicate poverty from India.
Q1: What is the minimum percentage required for Ishan Uday scholarship?
Ans: 50% to 60% Marks required for Ishan Uday nsp scholarship. Attendance required 75%.
Q2: What is the full amount of Ishan Uday scholarship?
Ans: 7800 per month.
In this article we covered all details about Ishan scholarship , eligibility criteria , what is application process and benefit of scholarship. This is a great scholarship, it frees you from financial difficulties and gives you an opportunity to brighten your future.