This program is intended for students who have achieved First Division and Second Division marks in the Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023 examination. Through the Bihar Chief Minister’s Girl/Child Promotion Scheme, students who pass their Matric (10th) examinations with First Division receive a scholarship of ₹10,000, while Second Division pass students receive ₹8,000 scholarships.
With this scholarship, students will get financial support, their motivation will increase, dedication in their studies will increase. In this article we will give you all the details regarding this scholarship. You must read this article till the end so that you don’t miss anything important.
The Candidates who have passed 10th 1st /2nd Division from Bihar Board can apply online on the official website of Bihar Scholarship Portal medhasoft.bih.nic.in . In this article we have listed all the things that a student of knowledge must know about this Bihar Board Matric 1st / 2nd Division Scholarship .
How to fill the online form, how to apply, how to receive payment, how much is the apply fee, which documents are needed, what is the apply link, how long is the last date ,all this information is included in it. All these things will play an important role in qualifying you for this scholarship.
Apply Last Date
15 September 2023
Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023 Full Overview
|Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023
|NSP Scholarship Guides
|Name of the Scheme
|Bihar Board Matric 1st/2nd Scholarship 2023Chief Minister Boy / Girl Promotion Scheme
|Government of Bihar
|Name of Department
|Social Welfare Department Bihar
|Matric /10th 1st & 2nd Division Students
|Exam Passed Year
|Rs. 10,000/- (1st Division Pass Students)Rs. 8,000/- (2nd Division Pass Students)
|Registration Start Date
|To Be Started Soon
|For More Details
Suitability Criteria for Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must first follow its rules.Candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar state . If he is a resident of any place other than Bihar state, then he cannot apply for this scholarship at all.
This scholarship is not specific for one gender but both girls and boys can apply for Bihar Board 10th Scholarship . It provides equality to all students. Girls have the same right to study as boys.
A student must have passed First /Second Division in their 10th class examination . Only two students from one family can apply for this scholarship.All category (General /OBC/EBC/SC/ST) students are eligible for this scholarship .
Online Apply Fee Details
|BC 1 / BC 2 Category
|SC / ST Category
|There is free required for this 10th Scholarship
- Class 10th Registration No
- 10th Marks Sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Email ID
Bihar Board 10th Scholarship Amount
Those who have secured marks with first division in their preliminary examination will be awarded this scholarship amounting to 10,000.Any kind of students who belong to Bihar State can apply in it. Whether they belong to any kind of family background .
Its main purpose is to provide financial assistance to the students so that their future will be bright. Girl students from Bihar Board who have passed from matric 2nd division are given a scholarship of Rs 8,000.
- Important Instructions Before Filling Applications
- Only qualified nominees as per guidelines/publicity should replenish up the form.
- IFSC Code Of ALLAHABAD BANK, ANDHRA BANK, CORPORATION BANK, DENA BANK, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, SYNDICATE BANK, UNITED BANK OF INDIA, VIJAYA BANKIse Not Allowed.
- BankAccountst will abide only Bihar.
- Please finalize your application after replenishing details, otherwise,your application will be denied. Only eventually abandoned applications will be evaluated.
- Substantiate your access before submitting ultimately, No improvement can be made after conclusive submission.
- If you want to submit a successful application, you have to follow the given instructions completely.
Steps to Apply Online Form for Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023 for 1st/ 2nd Division Pass Students:
- Students Register by using their Registration No, Mobile No, Email ID, Aadhaar Details And Bank Account Details.
- Students may Login by using their User Id and Password.
- Upload Your Documents.
- Finalize application.
- Print a copy of the finally submitted application form
- Verify your bank payment by Student login.
- Check your Application Status regularly on site after filling the application.
- Email: [email protected]
Bihar Matric Scholarship 2023 FAQ’s
Q. How much Scholarship is given to Bihar Board Matric First Division passed candidates?
A. 10,000 Scholarship given Bihar Matric First Division students.
Q. What is the official website of Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023?
A. Bihar Official website is bih.nic.in .
Q. Who is eligible for Bihar Matric Scholarship 2023?
A. First Division Boys and 2nd Division Girls in Bihar Board 10th Exam 2023, will be eligible for this scholarship Rupees. 10,000/-.
Q. Will students have to submit documents to his school/college for Bihar Board 10th Scholarship 2023?